Let us give your business a festive and professional look this holiday season with Christmas lights that are sure to put your customers in the Christmas spirit.
Commercial Christmas Lights
Since 1996, we have been installing exterior Christmas lights for Kansas City shops and businesses to create a beautiful and festive atmosphere for their customers. Our team understands that you want your business to look amazing, while creating as little disruption as possible for you and your customers. Our team works quickly so that you can focus on what is important to you, taking care of your customers.
Go Green With LED Lights!
Many companies want to “go green” with their holiday lighting displays. We can accommodate in that regard with the use of LED lights. LED lights consume 80% less energy than traditional Christmas lights so they are a great option for shopping centers or cities who are looking to use as little energy as possible with their holiday displays.
All of our new installs include new LED C-9 Bulbs. For our existing customers who already have incandescent bulbs, we are happy to exchange your bulbs with no labor charge for you, only the cost of the bulbs. We strongly recommend the newer LED bulbs for many reasons. You can learn more about them on our Products page.
The Custom Christmas Lighting Difference
With a borderline-obsessive commitment to outstanding customer service, our team is sure to show you why we are the top Christmas light installation company in the Kansas City area. Here are a few reasons why:
- Custom Sizing of Light strings – We hang lights cut to fit your home perfectly. No extra cords or bulbs.
- Reliable – We handle hundreds of repeat residential customers. We are professional installers coming with years of experience. All of our employees will make sure the job gets done right.
- Guaranteed – We guarantee your lights to look great throughout the holiday season. If you have any problems with your lighting, just call us and someone will respond immediately. We also warranty all of the product and workmanship we sell with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE against manufacturer or installer defects for as long as you use our company to hang your lights.
- Professionalism – From our trucks to our clothes, we are organized, neat, polite, and courteous. We treat your home as if it were our own. You will not find any packaging materials left behind or unfinished work when we leave.
- Quality products – We use only the best products and equipment. All of our products are commercial grade.
- Insured – Our Company has a $2,000,000 General Liability policy & $1,000,000 worker’s comp policy so you are protected from accident liability (View our Policy.) Don’t be fooled by other installers, make sure that they have insurance to install Christmas lights and not just mowing grass!
- Available – We have an office staff trained to handle your questions all year. Our office hours are: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Our team of professionals is accustomed to working on roofs and they aren’t afraid of heights! We will hang your lights right the first time and make sure everything works before we leave.
Although it’s seldom needed, we will do maintenance on your lighting throughout the season. Just submit a support ticket and we will make sure you are taken care of ASAP.
We remove all of the lights we install in a timely manner in early January. You do not need to call and track us down, removal is part of the service!
We work with an electrician. After each job completion our well-trained employees do a thorough inspection of outlets, cords, and lights. We making sure all are installed correctly.